петак, 9. јануар 2015.

Favorite Niš fashion Week looks

Hi everybody! In this post I'll show my favorite outfits from Niš fashion Week.I hope you like it.
I love the purple and red mixed in this dress,perfect holiday party look.
Love this school girl vamped up look with this girly dress and edgy dark make up.Reminds me of Valentino.
This looks like something that Taylor Swift would wear so I love it.The little pearls on the dress are very sutle but are a very nice detail and you know I am all about details.
The high-low is amazing on this dress,love the orangy-red mix of colours.
The mix of neutrals with red and gold I love,totally Greek goddess and the make up is spot on.
This mix of texture and colour I really like and the cut out parts are spot on.
The shoulders on this coat are,in one word,power.Perfect for skinny or short girls with smaller shoulders(so not me).

Love the print on this dress and the sutle pop of sparkle.
I love this coat because it is longer so perfect for tall girls and it is red so of course I love it.











2 коментара: